Unmatched Capacity and Experience:
- 50 Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) Machines, the most in the USA and Canada, to meet the most demanding delivery schedules for our customers.
- The largest climate controlled roll tooling production facility in North America to ensure on-time delivery and quality control.
- Heat treat process - All roll tooling is heat treated with a Double Draw Process for increased life and through hardening.
- Three facilities in Ohio (USA), Illinois (USA) and Canada, the only roll company with three facilities to ensure on-time delivery.
- Currently doing business with over 65% of tube and pipe companies known to Roll-Kraft in the United States.
- Currently doing business with over 45% of roll forming companies known to Roll-Kraft in the United States.
- Have provided solutions and rolls to customers in 50 countries.
- Exclusive Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software designed and developed by Roll-Kraft integrates internal and external finance, manufacturing and sales information to insure your product, price and delivery meets your expectations.
- Industry leading website at www.roll-kraft.com with free roll forming technical articles, tube and pipe technical articles, technical videos, technical newsletters and “Ask the Doctor” for free technical support.
- In-your-plant training seminars, on your equipment, to demonstrate ways to reduce scrap and enhance efficiencies.
Unmatched Customer Service:
- Technicians with real production experience for hands-on assistance.
- Website page with Ask the Doctor to submit a technical question and receive immediate responses 24/7.
- 24/7 emergency service on our products and equipment.
- Live phone operators are available during business hours so that you have quick access to your contact.
- A project manager is assigned to be your main contact to eliminate miscommunication.
- A full time export coordinator to ensure best cost and on-time delivery.
Unmatched Engineering Capabilities:
- Exclusive roll designer software for tube and pipe rolls designed and developed by Roll-Kraft. It is the only software created by roll designers and technicians with hands on experience producing tube and pipe products to guarantee flawless roll tooling performance.
- The first roll tooling company in the United States to use finite element analysis (FEA) software to predict material formability.
- Specialization in one-of-a-kind product requests for your unique application.
- Spare parts for all types of tube, pipe and roll forming equipment.
- Roll drawings are provided with every order (even orders to recondition rolls manufactured by other roll suppliers).
- Setup charts are provided to illustrate the proper way to install roll tooling.
- Website page to calculate round tube size needed to produce a square or rectangle tube or pipe.
- Website page to calculate the strip width required to produce tube or pipe products.
Print this Page Contact Us About This Product