Roll-Kraft Employment Opportunities
Roll-Kraft’s success begins with its employees. The Company is dedicated to attracting and developing a team of experienced professionals who embrace our customers’ challenges.
If you are looking for an opportunity to display your talent and skill, then Roll-Kraft may be not only a good fit, but the best fit for you. Our employees enjoy an excellent pay and benefit package, as well as opportunities for continuous learning.
“Roll” into the future with a career at Roll-Kraft and achieve your personal success.
To apply, email your resume to
We have an immediate opening for a Roll Form Engineer at our Mentor, Ohio location.
- Review customer specifications to design and develop form roll and/or tube and pipe tooling products.
- Design tooling using AutoCad and/or COPRA software.
- Monitor design from start to finish, including various phases of production.
- Work directly with internal departments to resolve design functionality issues prior to shipment.
- Travel to customers and vendors to provide technical assistance as required.
- Provide technical assistance to Sales department.
- Technical certification or degree required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design and engineering of roll form tooling using AutoCad.
- COPRA software knowledge a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with customers, vendors, and internal departments.
- Proficient at Microsoft office products – Word, Excel, Outlook.
Roll-Kraft is a solutions-oriented manufacturer of roller dies and equipment for metal tube, pipe, and roll forming producers worldwide. Our design capabilities assist customers in producing an array of customized shapes of varying size and material. By providing our customers with an exceptional level of quality, service, and satisfaction, we've built solid relationships and enjoy partner-like associations.
The perfect candidate will have a passion for sales and possess a true "hunter" mentality with an enjoyment for finding solutions and selling value to customers. Your competitive drive to aggressively seek to outperform sales targets and a strong desire for personal success will yield an unlimited potential for financial enrichment. A self-starter with strong planning and organizational skills plus a talent for managing and visiting a large number of accounts is required.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in selling manufactured and/or industrial products. Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related technical field is desired. Ability to travel a minimum of 50% is required. Successful candidates must be capable of interpreting and explaining technical data; effectively communicate with all levels of personnel; and have strong presentation and computer skills.
Salary structure will be comprised of a draw on commissions earned with a considerable commission percentage with "no salary cap".
Roll-Kraft is seeking an experienced CNC machine operator for its night shift. Knowledge of CNC controls, load and edit programs, ability to perform set up, read blueprints, and inspect machine parts using gauges and micrometers. Strong reading, math, computer skills required. Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. Job requires frequent walking, sitting, stooping, crouch, bending, and standing. This is a fast-pace environment that involves the ability to multi-task.
Print this Page Contact Us About This Product