Use the navigation below for product quotes, technical assistance or more information.GET A QUOTEASK THE DOCTORPRINT THIS PAGE
Mill Rebuilds for Roll Forming Producers
Rebuilding your roll forming mill saves up to 70% compared to purchasing a new roll forming mill.
If you are looking for a used roll forming mill, Roll-Kraft can make the process very easy for you by doing the proper research. Once a used mill is located we can go to the location and do a complete mill evaluation to determine if it is exactly what you need. The last thing we want you to do is buy a used roll forming mill and have the rebuild cost you as much as purchasing a new roll forming mill.
When Roll-Kraft rebuilds your used roll forming mills, you receive our 100% performance guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our product or service you will receive a free replacement or a complete refund. Our method of evaluation allows us to offer this guarantee. We give you a list of items that need to be replaced or repaired along with the cost of each item. This makes it very easy for Roll-Kraft to determine what your expectations are and for you to stay within budget. You will know exactly what is being done to your roll forming mill.
The spare parts used on your roll forming mill are designed and manufactured to OEM specifications unless we notice there is an alternative to save you cost and make the spare part last longer.
Why rebuilding is the cost effective alternative:
- Driven shafts are hard surface chromed to last 10 times longer
- Bearings are installed in place of bushings to last 20 times longer
- Bearings are properly preloaded to insure longer life and eliminate shaft alignment problems
- Seals are installed to allow bearings to last 7 times longer
- Epoxy painted components are unaffected by coolants, oil, grease, and solvents
- Pre-testing of all gear boxes guarantees trouble-free installation
- Permanent shoulder alignment spacers are included for fast alignment setups
- Complete roll forming mill rebuilds: A complete roll forming mill rebuild includes all or a combination of disassembly and inspection, cleaning, painting, rebuilding and/or replacement of roll forming stands, roll forming accessories, drive components, electrical arrangements, re-assembly, and testing.
- Forming stand rebuilds: Many customers have preferred to remove the drive stands themselves and send them to us for rebuild. Also consider that if you have an extra stand, your mill can stay in production while each forming stand is sent one at a time to us for a roll forming mill rebuild.
- Spindle reconditioning: If you send your roll spindles to Roll-Kraft, we will grind them to correct any distortions, chrome them, and then regrind to restore dimensional accuracy.
- Stock availability of parts: We carry a typical stock in excess of 1,000 parts, for ALL mills.
See what our customers have to say about our commitment to quality and service by visiting our testimonial page. View the rest of our website for all the products, services, and technical advice you will ever need. If we do not have something you are looking for, please "Ask The Doctor" and you'll receive a free gift just for your question or suggestion.
Use our Quick Contact Form for more information on our roll forming mill rebuilds for roll forming producers or call us at 1-888-953-9400.
Please fill out the form below to request more information about this product.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED.
Print this Page Contact Us About This Product