Free Roll-Kraft Jacket! Submit an Article or Cost Justification Study
Want the respect of your peers? There’s no better way than to have your article displayed on a prominent web site or e-newsletter.
If you'd like, we'll feature your byline, provide a short bio and a link to your company's website.
And if that wasn’t enough, you will receive a free Roll-Kraft jacket customized with your name. If you would rather remain anonymous, we’ll still send you a jacket and display your article on our site and e-newsletter.
If you don’t think that you’re up to writing a full article, we’re also accepting cost justification studies like this one. We want to hear about your experiences, in your own words. It can be as short as a paragraph or as long as you’d like to make it.
And, don’t worry if your technical writing skills may be a little rusty, we’d be glad to have one of our staff assist you to ensure that your article or cost justification study turns out just right.
So, to recap, here’s what to do:
- Submit an Industry Article about anything you experience in your position – We’ll send you a free jacket and post your article on our web site, e-newsletter and blog.
- Submit a cost justification about anything from roll tooling, equipment, material handling, etc…- We’ll send you a free jacket and post your cost justification study on our web site, e-newsletter and blog.
Submit your article or cost justification study by clicking here and pasting the contents of your article into the "specifics" field. We look forward to hearing from you!
Free Roll-Kraft Tools! Send Us Your Questions and Comments
The only way a company can become the best at what they do is listen to their customers. That is why we would really appreciate hearing from you on any one of the topics below.
We care about your comments because we want to serve you better! To show you how serious we are about your comments we would like to give you one of these free tools.
It’s simple, just do one of the following:
- Submit a technical question that you would like to see in a future "Answers from the Doctor" section of our e-newsletter.
- Submit a testimonial of your experience working with Roll-Kraft.
- Send us your thoughts or suggestions for our web site at www.rollkraft.com
- Send us your thoughts or suggestions for our upcoming e-newsletter
Contact Us with any of the above items along with indicating which product you’d like to receive and we'll ship out your free item right away.
Print this Page Contact Us About This Product