Use the navigation below for product quotes, technical assistance or more information.GET A QUOTEASK THE DOCTORPRINT THIS PAGE
Tube and Pipe Tungsten Carbide Rolls
Tungsten carbide rolls are not for everyone. They are for companies willing to make an investment in the future.
For companies that want long-lasting tooling that will produce remarkable looking tube and pipe, tungsten carbide rolls are the solution. They will not only last 50 times longer, but will save you tooling costs. Don't take our word for it, read our customer's testimonials.
Roll-Kraft has developed the most advanced technique in manufacturing carbide rolls. We actually cut our rolls on a CNC lathe, which reduces manufacturing time and costs. The reduction in cost is passed on to our customers, and the reduced manufacturing time allows for faster delivery.
Improperly manufactured carbide rolls will pit, wear quickly, and even break or crack. Roll-Kraft has been cutting carbide tube and pipe rolls longer than anyone in the industry and we stand behind the quality of our product. If you experience any of these issues with our rolls, you will receive new rolls, or a complete refund.
Any one of our engineers would be glad to talk with you regarding the many options available, when designing carbide rolls to your specific application. Use our Quick Contact form for more information.
Benefits of using tube and pipe tungsten carbide rolls:
- Can last up to 50 times longer than conventional, hardened tool steel rolls
- Increase the tooling life before reconditioning, saving you thousands of dollars over conventional, hardened tool steel rolls
- Solve excess wear problems in specific areas of the tube mill or pipe mill. Not all of the tooling is required to be tungsten carbide material.
- Mean fewer changeovers, due to excessive wear on conventional hardened tool steel rolls
- Will hold tube and pipe diameter tolerance much tighter for up to 10 times longer than conventional hardened tool steel rolls.
- Eliminate marking when the material being formed starts to flake and sticks to conventional hardened tool steel rolls. Galvanized and stainless steel materials are notorious for flaking.
Use our Quick Contact form for more information on how our Tungsten Carbide Rolls can save you money on reconditioning costs or call us toll-free at 888-953-9400.
See what our customers say. Look through our testimonial page and the rest of the web site to see how we continuously improve to make the best products for tube and pipe producers.
Tungsten Carbide Roll Testimonials
Please fill out the form below to request more information about this product.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED.
Print this Page Contact Us About This Product