Roll-Kraft’s success begins with its employees.
Roll-Kraft is the leading manufacturer of tooling for the roll-form and tube & pipe industries. We are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to oversee the strategic and daily activities of the purchasing and sourcing of raw materials, parts, equipment, and operating supplies required for production of our Company's products.
Qualified candidates will have experience and:
Be responsible for proactive supplier sourcing, supplier management, quality, delivery, and cost reduction.
Deliver year over year savings, quality assurance from vendors, and on time delivery.
Identify and execute best in class sourcing and supply chain solutions.
Evaluate, develop, manage and maintain supplier relationships with key suppliers/vendors, including metrics, performance goals, corrective actions, and improvement initiatives.
Work closely with Operations Managers and Finance personnel at multiple locations to ensure all are negotiating and receiving best quality and pricing for purchases and services.
Develop forecasts for future demand and place timely orders based on vendor lead-time, market conditions, and individual manufacturing plants unique requirements.
Negotiates and purchases all assigned products optimizing cost, delivery and terms. (Foreign & Domestic).
Travel to vendors, suppliers, and other Company locations as required.
Establish and implement a standardization of vendors, materials, and other services across our four locations.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ procurement management experience, preferably in a made-to-order manufacturing environment.
• Bachelors’ degree in business, engineering, materials management or related field required with certification in supply chain management preferred.
• Lean or Six Sigma certification preferred.
• Skilled at driving all aspects of the procurement process including technology, strategy, sourcing, contract negotiations, selection, inventory systems, logistics and outsourcing management, etc.
• Possess analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend continuous improvement opportunities.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external contacts.
• Aggressive in the pursuit of finding solutions to pricing, quality, and delivery deficiencies.
• 25% travel (North America) to other locations, vendors, and suppliers.
Kenney Manufacturing Company
Corporate Purchasing Manager
Bull Moose Tube Company
It is with very heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our beloved lifelong teammate, Bret Molnar.
Roll-Kraft adds comprehensive resource center to the company’s website.