WIRE EDM OPERATOR/PROGRAMMER
Roll-Kraft’s success begins with its employees.
Roll-Kraft is currently seeking a Wire EDM Operator. We look for dedicated individuals with a passion to produce a superior quality product and provide best in class service to our customers. We pride ourselves on meeting our commitments and invest generously in the training and development of our associates at every level. We are an extremely stable company with a clean and climate controlled working environment. If you are tired of changing jobs and want to grow roots somewhere, we are certainly the place for you. Tools are provided as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
Experience operating, and programming wire EDM equipment.
· Familiar with Sodick and Accutex wire EDMs, preferred but not required.
· Perform preventative maintenance as necessary and required (will train).
· Program machines using MasterCam (will train).
· Ability to read various types of inspection devices.
· Physical requirements: frequent bending, twisting, stooping and lifting up to 50 lbs.
· Proficient use of computers and Microsoft software products.
· Great interpersonal skills and can work well in team environment with others.
· Attention to detail.
· Willing to work overtime as necessary to ensure on-time delivery of orders.
In addition to competitive compensation, the Wire EDM Operator will enjoy benefits such as: working in a climate-controlled, family-friendly, professional environment, with fully provided company-paid uniforms and tools as needed. We offer both medical and dental insurance plans, a 401k retirement plan, company-paid life and AD&D insurance, and disability benefits. We celebrate our successes with paid lunches and bonuses on a regular basis. We encourage team work and collaboration in an effort to help support each other through work specific challenges.
Successful completion of a background check and drug screen required. Compensation will be based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Minteq International, Inc.
Kenney Manufacturing Company
Maintenance and EHS Manager
Ulbrich Specialty Wire Products
It is with very heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our beloved lifelong teammate, Bret Molnar.
Roll-Kraft adds comprehensive resource center to the company’s website.