You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer.
Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
The Wire EDM Operator will be responsible for the setup, operation, and maintenance of multiple EDM machines.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years’ setup, operating, and programming wire EDM equipment.
- Familiar with Charmilles and Accutex wire EDMs, preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple machines at one time.
- Perform preventative maintenance as necessary and required.
- Program machines using MasterCam is preferred.
- Proficient use of various types of inspection devices.
- Understanding of basic machining processes.
- Physical requirements: frequent bending, twisting, stooping and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft software products.
- Great attitude and interpersonal skills and can work well in team environment.
- Detail focused.
- Excellent attendance history.
- Willing to work overtime as necessary to ensure on-time delivery of orders.
Fill out the application form below and a member of our team will be in touch with more information.
Have a technical questionn? Need a sales quote? Get answers 24/7.