The Wire EDM Operator will be responsible for the setup, operation, and maintenance of multiple EDM machines.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years’ setup, operating, and programming wire EDM equipment.
- Familiar with Charmilles and Accutex wire EDMs, preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple machines at one time.
- Perform preventative maintenance as necessary and required.
- Program machines using MasterCam is preferred.
- Proficient use of various types of inspection devices.
- Understanding of basic machining processes.
- Physical requirements: frequent bending, twisting, stooping and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft software products.
- Great attitude and interpersonal skills and can work well in team environment.
- Detail focused.
- Excellent attendance history.
- Willing to work overtime as necessary to ensure on-time delivery of orders.
Fill out the application form below and a member of our team will be in touch with more information.