This position will be responsible for the leadership, direction, coordination and performance of all assigned maintenance and facility support activities. The ideal person will have experience in overall facilities and their maintenance, staff development, vendor contract negotiations, budget preparation and cost control. They will demonstrate good judgment at all times when making decisions affecting the company’s business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops preventative maintenance program
- Analyzes technology trends and confers with management and production staff to determine feasibility and cost effectiveness of projects, equipment and repairs.
- Advises management of new developments which may affect schedule, and/or costs.
- Maintains a working knowledge of OSHA regulations and safety policies to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe and compliant manner.
- Assists and directs workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Directs workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery.
- Overseas maintenance of vending machines and spare parts storeroom.
- Development and maintenance of performance metrics records.
- Enforces good housekeeping practices and maintains an organized work environment.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Performs activities of workers supervised as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Travel to other locations may be required as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or technology certification in relevant discipline.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance management, with experience in supervision, planning/scheduling, and estimating preferred.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in a related field
- Excellent troubleshooting ability. Must have working knowledge in the areas of electrical, mechanical,