SALES ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
As a market leader, the company continues its growth-oriented focus. Our performance-driven staff strives to excel at all levels of customer service. The perfect candidate for this sales position will:
- be a hunter that has true passion for sales,
- be mechanically-savvy with the ability to sell custom-engineered products,
- thrive on finding solutions to help our customers achieve their objectives, and
- promote value to customers.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years sales experience of manufactured or industrial products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related technical field is desired.
- Overnight travel (50%) will be required to land new customers in a niche market.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products.
- Adept at interpreting and explaining technical data of a mechanical nature to all levels of personnel is essential.
Critical Success Factors: Confident, Assertive, Driven, Highly Results Oriented, Accountable, Excellent Reasoning Ability, Critical Thinker, Disciplined, Self-Motivated.