Qualified candidates will be responsible for the set-up and operation of horizontal turning lathes (Mori-Seiki preferred) and/or milling machines. Experienced at holding close tolerances to produce high quality products.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the operation of CNC controls (Fanuc preferred) using G & M codes, program editing, downloading programs as well as changing operating parameters.
- Capable of performing multiple setups on a daily basis for low to mid-range number of parts. No high production count runs.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Editing tool parameters for tool radius and offset, speeds and feeds.
- Add/delete program code, back editing of programs when machine is in operation.
- Run multiple machines when opportunity presents itself.
- Interpret various types of measuring devices for part inspection.
- Excellent attendance record a must. Attention to detail, ability to adhere to strict deadlines, good interpersonal relationship skills is required.
- Physical requirements include: seeing, frequent bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions.